We are excited to host a joint Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware and Virginia Zeta on Sunday, April 2, 2023 from 10am-3pm. Zeta Day will be held at The National Conference Center in Leesburg, Virginia.
The website will be updated as we get closer to Zeta Day!
- $55 from February 1st to March 1st
- $60 from March 2nd to March 20th.
Collegiate chapters will send in one registration form and check per chapter.
Look for more information from your Collegiate National Officer or General Advisor.
Room block closed on March 2nd
- Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades at 46331 McClellan Way Sterling, VA 20165
- Our block is $109 a night plus tax for Saturday night.
- It’s about a 15-minute drive to the National Conference Center where Zeta Day will occur.
- The room block rates and link will work until March 2nd!
The Alumnae Dinner on Saturday – 4/1 will be at the Bungalow Lakehouse in Sterling at 6pm
- Bungalow Lakehouse – 46116 Lake Center Plaza, Sterling VA 20165
- We will have separate checks
- The restaurant is about a 5-minute drive from the Hampton Inn
ZTA Foundation Raffle
There will be a raffle to raise money for the Zeta Tau Alpha Foundation.
Each college & alumnae chapter is asked to donate 1 raffle item valued around $50.
Tickets can be purchased from the CrowdChange link
Registration is from 9:30am – 10am
Programming will be from 10am – 3pm
Dress for the day is Badge Attire, which is also known as business attire.
Any questions reach out to:
Jen Ewing – District President 3A (Maryland, DC & Delaware) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming/Schedule, Vendor and Decor
Erin Blair – District President 3B (Virginia) email@example.com
- Registration, Logistics and Raffles